JA offers the opportunity for you to make a lasting impact on the future of Northern Alberta’s youth. Our chapter is proud to have a Planned Giving Committee that has provided direction on our Planned Giving guidelines. From philanthropists to estate lawyers to financial planners and accountants, our experts have provided direction to develop a donor-centered plan.
By remembering JA in your legacy and estate planning, you can empower future generations of young people to be financially literate and self-sufficient. We would be glad to discuss any planned giving option with you in confidence and without obligation.
If you do choose to include JA in your estate plans, please let us know. We value the opportunity to express our gratitude through our JA Heritage Society, a registry of JA friends who have included local JA operations in their estate plans. We should be legally designated as: Junior Achievement of Northern Alberta & NWT, CRA 107554321 RR 0001 with principal business operations at 10160 103 Street Edmonton, AB T5J 0X6.
Planned Giving Committee
- Bryn Bezaire, Prowse Chowne
- Doris C.E. Bonora, Dentons
- Keanan Boomer, CFA, Seed Financial Group, CIBC Wood Gundy
- Daryl Burd, CFP®, CIM®, Investment Advisor, TD Wealth PIA
- Ben Fortier BA, CFP, Deboski & Co.
- Ross Haffie, Ernst & Young LLP
- Jeff Haggerty, Canaccord Genuity Wealth & Estate Planning Services Ltd.
- Bruce Pennock, Pennock Acheson Nielsen Devaney (PAND)
- Sandra Pietrzyk, Grant Thornton
- Shaun Maslyk, Maslyk Insurance and Financial Planning
Philanthropic Advisory Members
- Lyle Best
- Kathy Hawkesworth
- Ian McDonald
- Fran Olson
Edmonton Community Foundation Liaison and Advisor
- Matt Mandrusiak