World of Choices
World of Choices brings students together with career mentors working in desired fields, industries, and professions. In small sessions, students learn first-hand what it takes to be successful. Each student can participate in interactive sessions that will open up a world of choices for Canadian youth.
Each session is allotted time for questions and interactive conversations. The program clarifies career and educational pathways and students become actively engaged in designing a career path.
In this program, students:
- Become empowered to succeed in designing a career path
- Learn the tools to better meet the challenges of today’s work world
- Capitalize on career opportunities in emerging, traditional, and non-traditional fields
- Gain a better understanding of careers and the educational foundation needed
- Discover educational opportunities
- Develop a proactive attitude about a future career
- Understand industry and labour market trends
Level: Grade 8-12
Commitment: Half Day
Program Code: Event-style
Program Sponsored by
Interested in this program?
Want this program in your classroom?